You May Say I'm An Artist...You May Say I'm An Artist... by techgnotic
I am haunted in this holiday season by the opening lines of Charles Dickens’s A Tale of Two Cities, his novel about a society 250 years ago coming apart in its seemingly irreconcilable divisions. Could it be these lines define where we have come to find ourselves today?
“It was the best of times,
it was the worst of times,
in the age of wisdom,
it was the age of foolishness,
it was the epoch of belief,
it was the epoch of incredulity,
it was the season of Light,
it was the season of Darkness,
it was the spring of hope,
it was th
Some words for 2015This is what i wish for you in the coming year:Some words for 2015 by Yuuza
1. I hope you accept your art the way it is more.
2. I hope you will compare your art less with other's art.
3. I hope you erase less and draw more.
4. I hope you forgive your mistakes and see them for what they are, steps forward.
5. I hope you see your art for what it is but especially for what it can be.
6. I hope you draw less of what others expect to see you draw and more of what made you want to start drawing in the first place.
7. I hope that when you see a beautiful drawing, it inspires you to try harder rather than quit.
8. I hope you don't cringe when you stumble on your old art and instead be amazed at how much you improved.
9. I hope i came up with more inspiring words C:
Did i just ruin the solemn mood of this journal? I think i did :iconheplz: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!